Thursday 26 November 2009

Words I might say

I might say I love you.
I might say I’ve been waiting for you.
I might say my heart is dancing when I’m around you
or that I’m melting in your embrace.

I might even say I’ve never met anyone like you before.

I might say I feel alive in your presence
and that I’m dying for your kiss.
I might say you’re in my every dream
a sun ray reflecting on my soul’s mirror…
the reason for my morning smile
my unspoken words, the silence within
a strange bazaar to fulfill my every wish…

I might say you’re my inspiration
my guardian angel or the loved one
the strength to rise and carry on…
I might say my moon is shining only over your heart
and my stars are sparkling on your inner sky…

I might even say that
my flower is spreading its fragrance only for you
or that you’re the rhythm in my song…

I might say you bring color in my every moment
adding flavor to my daydreaming
shapeless perfection entering my life
subtle moving into my daily relaxation…
and I might say you bring peace into my restless soul
soothing my thirst with your kisses
softening my wildness with your sweet caresses…

I might say you’re my celebration of love
stirring up my passions
lighting up my nights
As well as I might say that the Goddess within me
is awaken by your merely finger touch…

And I might say I'm diving into unknown Universes
just by one look into your eyes
being brought back home by your whispering voice
by the warmth in your heart
by the light in your smile...

I even might say words like
you’re my one and only
my prince
my knight
my king
my shiny one
my dream come true
my beloved
my God
my light and shadow
my blue sky and deep sea
my heaven from above…

all these and even more

Though… darling?
Don’t take it so seriously…

Anyway,
everything is
just
a big
smiling
dream…












Love,
Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment