Saturday 14 November 2009

We are One

I just heard the word ‘separation’ and something moved inside me that made me cry… I feel the longing inside me now and it is not anymore the longing for a love partner in my life, for a family, for a home…

I was missing myself all this time, not knowing that everything I could ever need or want is already inside me.

I was missing that place inside where everything just Is, where silence dwells, where all is… endlessness…

When I was feeling that something is missing in my life I was so right… What was missing was this connection with this deep space inside, with my center, with my depth, with my stillness, with my ageless self, with the wisdom of all there is which, as unbelievable as it might seem, it is right here, inside me…

When I’m in this space inside, I know it’s not something that I can call it ‘mine’ and still it is inside me… and I finally understand the ‘We are One’ reality… as the same space is inside you also and you either can’t call it ‘yours’, and still you have it inside… and so does every single being on this earth, and the earth itself and the universe and all there is…

When I’m in this space inside, we are One indeed, as we all have the same center, the same essence… we all come from the same space and that is the only part in us that cannot ever die… because it has no beginning and it has no end… it just IS there… here…

All I can say is… Thank you. And then the silence remains all over… inside me… around me…

Love,
Priya



Suntem cu toţii Unu

Tocmai am auzit cuvântul ‘separare’ şi ceva s-a mişcat în interiorul meu care m-a făcut să plâng… A trezit acest dor în mine şi îmi dau seama că nu mai este acel dor de un partener de viaţă, de a avea o familie, un cămin…

Mi-a fost dor de mine în tot acest timp, neştiind că tot ce aş putea vreodată avea nevoie şi tot ce mi-aş putea dori este deja în interiorul meu.

Îmi era dor de acest loc din interior unde totul pur şi simplu Este, unde domneşte liniştea, unde totul este… nelimitat…

Când simţeam că ceva lipseşte din viaţa mea aveam atât de multă dreptate… Ceea ce lipsea era această conexiune cu spaţiul profund din interiorul meu, cu centrul meu, cu adâncimea din mine, cu liniştea mea, cu sinele meu fără de vârstă, cu înţelepciunea a tot ceea ce este, care, pe cât de incredibil pare, este chiar aici, în interiorul meu…

Când sunt în acest spaţiu, ştiu că nu este ceva pe care să-l pot numi ‘al meu’ şi totuşi este înăuntrul meu… şi în sfârşit am înţeles realitatea ‘suntem cu toţii Unu’… pentru că acelaşi spaţiu se află şi în interiorul tău şi nici tu nu-l poţi numi ‘al tău’ şi totuşi îl porţi în tine… aşa cum se întâmplă cu fiecare fiinţă de pe acest pământ, şi cu pământul însuşi şi cu universul şi cu tot ceea ce este…

Când sunt în acest spaţiu din interior suntem într-adevar Unu, cu toţii având acelaşi centru, aceeaşi esenţă… Cu toţii ne naştem din acelaşi spaţiu iar aceasta este singura parte din noi care nu poate niciodată muri… pentru ca nu are început şi nu are sfârşit… pur şi simplu ESTE acolo… aici…

Tot ce pot să spun este… Mulţumesc. Iar apoi tăcerea rămâne peste tot… înăuntrul meu… în afara mea…

Din inimă,
Priya

4 comments:

  1. beautiful. I to feel the interconnectedness. Interestingly , I feel an interconnectedness with the generations before me and after me. Sometimes I feel that as I heal myself I am also healing my family as far back as is possible and in turn am healing the universe.
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. E vorba de soarele tau interior. Atunci cand te faci una cu soarele tau interior dispare si umbra.. in UMBRA ascundam tot ceea ce nu ne place si de care fugim. Fiind una nu mai ai nevoie de nimic, decat sa fii. :)

    It's about your inner sun. When you become one with your inner sun the shadow dissapears. In our shadow we hind all the things we don't like about us and in this way we think we can escape from them. Becoming one you don't need a thing anymore, just to be yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Cubby for sharing your feelings. Indeed, with being conscious about the invisible interconnectedness that links us all together you're not healing only yourself, but your roots also... Since you came in this world through your family and not through other family, then it is a reason in that... Maybe cause your soul knows that you can do the healing work in your family so whatever it is, it will not go on to further generation? It is often that I have this strong feeling when repetitive situations are happening in my family... somehow I know I can transform them and somehow I decide each time that "This ends with me. I'm not passing it to my child." Every spears has an end, and some are consciously choosing to be the end of the spear in their families. Further more, being a part of this holographic universe, healing yourself is healing the universe also. In one of the healing processes I've been through, I experienced so powerfully that healing my heart is also healing the humanity's heart and so my heart is in the heart of God... and I believe the same is true for everyone who is healing himself/herself. So thank you for the healing work you're doing with yourself :)
    Love,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te pup Delia :) Asa este, cand descoperi Soarele interior, lumina ta interioara, nu mai este nevoie sa ascunzi ceva... cand mi-am dat seama ca toate sunt ale mele, iar bune, rele au devenit doar etichete, acceptarea a tot ce este in viata mea a devenit un mod de viata...
    Te imbratisez cu drag :)
    Priya

    ReplyDelete