Sunday 1 November 2009

I love, I learn, I Love

I tried to learn about love and Love. I’ve searched it, wanted it, tasted it, both love and Love. I’ve loved and I’ve Loved.

And I discovered that Love comes from the heart and not from the ego... and the moment you say to yourself 'oooohhh my love comes from the heart, this means it is Real Love', that very moment you should know that it is the ego talking... And that's ok too, just acknowledge it as a fact, without blaming or judging yourself, and go back to your heart... gentle… lovingly… return to your heart as many times as necessary…

If you can find silence when you're there... then you'll know you have found Love... and there's nothing for you to do... just be... be there in your heart... without waiting for anything to happen, without wanting anything, without desire for anything... just be...

And in that stillness, when you'll no longer wait or want anything, silence will appear and suddenly you'll realize it was there all the time... It was everywhere around you, inside you... And in that stillness, in that silence, Love will arouse and you’ll know it was always there… around you, inside you… you’ll know that it was not missing even a single moment of your life… it was always there… waiting for you to just stop… stop from your complaining, stop from your longing, stop from your endlessly searching outside what you already had inside…

Then a smile will be on your face, but a smile without reason, a smile that will have its roots deep into your heart, deep into your centeredness...

And you’ll recognize the moment you’re not clinging on anything as the very moment that everything comes to you.

Love,
Priya

8 comments:

  1. Please, give me a new name, Godess of a loving heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zenfa, dear soul, thank you for joining me in this Journey :) When we get to read your stories?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magda :) tare m-am bucurat sa vad ca ai trecut pe aici :) Hai sa ne auzim la telefon sa-ti povestesc despre nume, vrei? Te imbratisez cu drag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful is love and Love...thank you for sharing this blog it warms my soul and spirit and bought a big warm smile and stillness too!
    Much Love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And your comment brought a big warm smile in my heart, my dear Atiya :)
    Yes... much Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What more can I say... except " :) "
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. And this ":)" says it all, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete