Monday 16 November 2009

Whispers...

Just what are you saying, my old heart?
What are your whispers about?
What old wounds are you crying of?
What treasures are you hiding deep inside?
What longings are you carrying on?
What gifts are you offering?
What blessings are you pouring out?
Where are you sending out your calling?
Where do you want to guide me to?

I’m here, my heart…
I feel your rhythm…
it brings me the breath of life
I see your stories…
visions of golden sands and deep waters
visions of wild nature and endless skies
And, most of all…

I hear you now, my heart…

In the stillness of your source
I’m resting…
In the depth of your silence
I am listening…
In your light
I find my rebirth
And in your love
I find myself
Home













Love,
Priya

4 comments:

  1. Thank you. It's beautiful :)

    ...My heart has pulsated with your heaft rhythm. I blow you a tear of my soul to hope...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you too for your contribution. It is up to each one of us to create a loving world to live in, through listening to our hearts, through loving who we are and what we do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifl post. We need to listen our hearts to do the right thing and choose the right life. When we are losing ourselves in the routines of life, just listen to our heart and make a choice. drivertuner

    ReplyDelete