Wednesday 30 December 2009

Kissing frogs can turn you into a prince/princess


Love, trust and openness go hand in hand. You can’t have one without the other. In a safe space you can start trusting and once you trust, you can open yourself… and when you open yourself, love can start growing inside your heart. The seed that you carry within your heart can sprout and reach out to the sun.

I’ve learned something about this safe space in the last 3 days. Yes, it matters what I receive from the outer and from the other ones, yet this safe space is inside me and it can not really come from anywhere else. I’ve learned that it can be so easily wiped out by fear or anger or overreactions and that it takes motivation and conscious choice to connect myself with this safe space and to stay and act within it.

I’ve learned the importance of not remaining stucked in a behavior when relating to someone, may that be labeled as ‘good’ or ‘bad’, that really going beyond words and behaviors can lead to soul-to-soul connection. And things tend to happen a lot more easily starting from here.

I've learned that beautiful things can happen between a man and a woman when being sincere to them selves. That life is a dance and when stepping on the dance partner's toes you don't just give up dancing, but say I'm sorry, pay attention and go on.

I’ve learned, again, that love is in my heart, not somewhere else. It starts from there, by trusting and opening and, most of all, by being aware.

That if the pieces of the puzzle are the right ones, they match together effortlessly.

And that, as this very dear soul to me quote from a book he's been reading, you have to kiss many frogs until you become a prince/princess :)





Love,
Priya

No comments:

Post a Comment