Thursday 3 December 2009

If you want me

If you want me,
you put me in a cage and I cannot know the sky anymore…
If you want me,
you put a label on me and I cannot be who I am anymore…
But if you enjoy me,
you give me the space to spread my wings and fly…
If you delight me,
you add your glittering to my inner light and together we can shine free into the endless Universe…
So don’t want me.
Enjoy me
Delight me
Dance me
Paint me
Breathe me
Feel me
Drink me
Taste me
Sing me
Love me
Celebrate me
Water me
Color me
Contemplate me
Explore me
Hear me
Know me
Smell me
Touch me
Doubt me
Leave me if you have to…
But please
Don’t want me…






Love,
Priya

8 comments:

  1. Exactly! I want the same for me. And, I am sure, I can give the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the world is a big mirror... What you offer is what you receive back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not always. But when relationship is on the same chord... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that everything happening to us is always responding to the resonance we have inside... either we like it or not. When something comes in my life that I don't necessarily like, I take it as a sign that something inside still needs healing, acceptance, love... And so I discover, I learn, I grow...

    Hugs,
    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I do this: "And so I discover, I learn, I grow..."
    But I have to think more about my needs.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Foarte adevarat si atat de frumos exprimat!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What meaning you want to express? you want freedom or you want to tell somebody your feelings? But really good post. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you want to express your own feelings? to touch the heart of readers? Of course you did this successfully. Really beautiful words. Don't enjoy me, or you will be hurt. sd card recovery

    ReplyDelete