Friday 2 April 2010

'Be. Love. That's all.'

It's again me and Him, God. Talking. Feeling that endless silence in my heart, when I'm Home, in His heart. And I pray. I let my heart to whisper to Him...

I am Here. I'm not running away now. 

I was afraid, for a while, to take responsibility for the reason of my being into this life. I was asking myself, fearfully... What if I came here to kill someone? What if the reason, that Reason, for which my soul chose to be here, is something horrible? How could I live afterwards?

And you let me be, with my questions and doubts, just gently watching me, patiently and lovingly carrying me inside your heart.


Then came the moment when that other car hit us. The sound of the metal crushing into another metal, of broken glass flying through air, that heavy smell of squeaked tires, the mind being shocked, unable to think, and the certainty that it's ok, I'm ok...

People said we were lucky that is was only that. I know it was You who protected me and carefully held me, while I was giving to myself 'How to come back Home' lessons...

And so I understood that it doesn't matter I'm alive, if I'm not living my purpose. And I told you...
God, I receive Your grace. I receive my gift, no matter what gift I have to manifest into this world. No matter what I came to accomplish here, now, I take it.
I released myself from fear and fear set me free right then, while I was letting my heart speak to you.

Since then, 2 years have gone. 2 years by the calendar that is... cause otherwise I feel like a few lives! Since then, I've learned to take myself out of my way and to invite You, God, to guide me, to tell me, to show me, to inspire me.

I've asked You, thousand times, what is my gift. And You've answered me, thousand ways, that it is my Presence. It is that state of presence in which I let You manifest through me, in which I'm letting myself to be modeled, to be lived, in which You flow through me and so, miracles are being born, paths are opening, hearts are flowering, and we, human beings, we are healed becoming, again, whole. Then You showed me my heart and how much love is springing out of it. And You told me to love. Be, love, and this is all.

I know sometimes I persist in staying there, in the middle of my way. I know there are still some resistances appearing with the same old 'But why?' I know there is still the need of knowing How and Where and When. In the meantime, I'm also seeing that they don't have so much power as they used to have. It's like they're visiting me, once in a while for a few days, I'm observing them, I'm telling to myself that Here they are, coming to visit me again, and then I'm telling them Thank you and good bye. Then it's silence, dear God, and I'm letting You in again. I invite You inside my heart. Again and again.

Now, there's a sadness visiting me and she's here since few days ago. I asked her what is that she's bringing to me, what message is she carrying this time. And she's telling me that it's the longing for You. That these moments when I'm staying in my way, are the moments when I keep you out of it and I don't feel your Presence anymore. The moments when doubting appears...

Am I fulfilling my purpose, my meaning now? Or have I lost myself, again, in one thousand other things?

I'm thanking her for the message. And I remember what You once whispered...

When you wander not being on your path, you find closed doors. When your heading towards your path, starting to get closer, the doors start to open too. And when your stepping on your path, there are no more doors. The path is clear. It's free. And every door you meet is a master for yourself. You can run away of it, you can stay in front of it contemplating, you can bang your head on it, it can become a jumping board to lead you on... The possibilities are as wide as your creativity and as big as your courage.


It's silence again. Your words are resonating inside me. Presence... Love... Creativity... Courage... I'm breathing in and reaffirm my choice.

I am Here. I am Present in my life. I am Woman and I am Love. And if this love has the gift to touch other lives, to open hearts, to nourish souls, to support, to transform... then who am I to withstand it? Who am I not to receive this gift?

I close my eyes, breathing in. I'm receiving.
I open my eyes, breathing out. I'm sharing.

And I let my heart to whisper one more thing... 

God?

Thank You... I love You.

Love,
Ram














"Fii. Iubeşte. Şi atât."

Sunt iar eu cu Dumnezeu. De vorbă. Cu liniştea aceea infinită din inimă, când sunt Acasă, în inima Lui. Şi-L rog, îmi las inima să-I şoptească...

Sunt Aici. Nu mai fug acum. 

M-am temut, o vreme, să-mi asum motivul venirii mele în viaţa asta. Mă-ntrebam eu, cu frică... Dacă am venit să omor pe cineva? Dacă motivul, acel Motiv, pentru care sufletul meu a ales să fie aici este ceva oribil? Cum aş mai putea să trăiesc după?

Şi m-ai lăsat aşa, cu întrebările şi îndoielile mele, doar privindu-mă cu blândeţe, ţinându-mă răbdător şi iubitor în inima ta.

A venit apoi momentul în care acea altă maşină ne-a izbit. Sunetul de metal lovindu-se de alt metal, de geam spart zburând prin aer, scârţâitul de cauciucuri, mirosul acela greoi de încins şi de fum, mintea în stare de şoc, nemaigândind, şi certitudinea că e bine, că sunt bine... 

Lumea a spus că am avut noroc că a fost doar atât. Eu ştiu că ai fost Tu care m-ai protejat şi m-ai ţinut cu atâta grijă, în timp ce-mi dădeam eu mie lecţii de întors Acasă...

Şi-aşa am înţeles că nu contează că trăiesc, dacă nu-mi trăiesc menirea. Şi ţi-am zis... 
Doamne, primesc harul Tău. Primesc oricare ar fi darul meu de manifestat în această lume. Orice am venit să împlinesc aici, acum, îmi asum. 
Mi-am eliberat frica şi ea m-a eliberat pe mine, chiar atunci, în timp ce-mi lăsam inima să-ţi vorbească.

Au trecut 2 ani de atunci. 2 ani calendaristici, că altfel... simt că au trecut mai multe vieţi! De atunci mă dau mereu la o parte din calea mea şi te invit pe Tine, Doamne, să mă ghidezi, să-mi povesteşti, să-mi arăţi, să mă inspiri.

Te-am întrebat, de mii de ori, care e darul meu. Mi-ai răspuns, în mii de feluri, că e Prezenţa mea. Starea de prezenţă, în care te las pe Tine să manifeşti prin mine, în care mă las modelată, trăită, în care Tu curgi prin mine şi, astfel, minunile se nasc, căile se deschid, inimile înfloresc, iar noi, noi oamenii, ne vindecăm, redevenind întregi. Mi-ai arătat apoi inima mea şi câtă iubire izvorăşte din ea. Şi mi-ai spus să iubesc. Să fiu, să iubesc, şi atât.

Şi ştiu, câteodată mă încăpăţânez să rămân eu acolo, moţ, în drum. Ştiu că încă apar rezistenţe şi veşnicul Da' de ce? Ştiu că încă e nevoia să ştiu eu Cum şi Unde şi Când. Între timp, le văd şi slăbite de putere. Nu mai au forţa de acum câţiva ani. Mă vizitează aşa, câteva zile, le observ, îmi spun că iată, iar au venit, şi apoi le spun Mulţumesc, la revedere. Şi rămân în linişte, Doamne, şi te las iar pe tine. Te invit în inima mea. Iar şi iar.

Acum mă vizitează o tristeţe de câteva zile. Am întrebat-o ce-mi aduce, ce mesaj are de data asta. Şi-mi spuse că e dorul de Tine. Că momentele astea, în care eu mă pun în calea mea, sunt momente în care te îndepărtez şi nu-ţi mai simt Prezenţa. Sunt momentele în care apare îndoiala... 

Îmi împlinesc menirea în acest moment? Sau m-am pierdut iar, eu pe mine, într-o mie de alte lucruri?

Îi mulţumesc de mesaj. Şi-mi amintesc ce mi-ai şoptit odată... 


Când te rătăceşti şi nu mai eşti pe drumul tău, găseşti uşi închise. Când te îndrepţi către drumul tău şi începi să fii aproape, uşile se deschid şi ele. Iar când mergi deja pe drumul tău, nu mai întâlneşti nicio uşă. E liber. Iar fiecare uşă pe care o întâlneşti, e un maestru pentru tine. Poţi fugi din calea ei, poţi rămâne în faţa ei contemplând-o, te poţi da cu capul de ea, poate deveni o trambulină pentru saltul mai departe... Posibilităţile sunt pe măsura creativităţii tale. Şi a curajului tău.

E linişte iar. Rezonează în mine vorbele tale. Prezenţă... Iubire... Creativitate... Curaj... Trag aer în piept şi-mi reafirm alegerea.

Sunt Aici. Sunt Prezentă în viaţa mea. Sunt Femeie şi sunt Iubire. Iar dacă iubirea asta are darul de a atinge alte vieţi, de a deschide inimi, de a hrăni suflete, de a sprijini, de a transforma... Cine sunt eu să mă împotrivesc? Cine sunt eu să nu primesc acest dar?

Închid ochii, inspir. Primesc.
Deschid ochii, expir. Împărtăşesc.

Şi-mi las inima să mai şoptească ceva...

Doamne?

Îţi mulţumesc... Te iubesc.

Din inimă,
Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment