Thursday 8 April 2010

Love and Freedom

What I thought to be an inner conflict until a while ago, now has become a paradox, going beyond the understanding of the mind.

The more I allow myself to love, the more free I feel and the more freedom to be myself is available. The more freedom to be myself, the more love grows inside me and shines through.

Freedom comes from Love. Love grows out of Freedom. And meditation is the nourishing space in which both Love and Freedom can flower.

Through meditation your ability to experience both of them as a way of living is immensely increased. Love and Freedom merge together in the spaciousness created through meditation.

Such a beautiful perfect twine!

Love,
Ram


















Iubire şi Libertate

Ceea ce am crezut că este un conflict interior până acum ceva vreme în urmă, acum a devenit un paradox, trecând dincolo de înţelegerea minţii.

Cu cât mai mult îmi dau voie să iubesc, cu atât mai liberă sunt şi cu atât mai mult simt libertatea de a fi eu însămi. Cu cât mai multă libertate de a fi eu însămi, cu atât mai mult creşte iubirea înăuntrul meu şi străluceşte în afară.

Libertatea vine din Iubire. Iubirea creşte în Libertate. Iar meditaţia este spaţiul hrănitor în care Iubirea şi Libertatea pot înflori.

Prin meditaţie, abilitatea de a le trăi împreună ca şi mod de viaţă este infinit extinsă. Iubirea şi Libertatea se topesc împreună în spaţialitatea creată prin meditaţie.

Ce împletire minunată şi perfectă!

Din inimă,
Ram

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that is right from my poor experience :) @}-`-,-

    ReplyDelete