Saturday 10 April 2010

dimensions

in the sea of you, I'm floating
in the sea of me, you're diving

in the fire of you, I'm melting
in the fire of me, you're shaping

in the wideness of you, I'm expanding
in the wideness of me, you're growing

in the sky of you, I'm flying
in the sky of me, you're soaring

in the light of you, I'm shining
in the light of me, you're radiating

in the depths of you, I'm merging
in the depths of me, you're rising

in the eyes of your heart, rests my mystery
in the mystery of my heart, hides your treasure

in the love of you, I'm flowering
in the love of me, you're strengthening

and in the love of God, once again
we become One

Love,
Ram






















dimensiuni

in marea din tine, plutesc
in marea din mine, te scufunzi

in focul din tine, ma topesc
in focul din mine, te formezi

in vastitatea din tine, ma desfasor
in vastitatea din mine, cresti

in cerul din tine, zbor
in cerul din mine, planezi

in lumina din tine, stralucesc
in lumina din mine, radiezi

in profunzimea din tine, ma scufund
in profunzimea din mine, te inalti

in ochii inimii tale, se odihneste misterul meu
in misterul inimii mele, se ascunde comoara ta

in iubirea din tine, infloresc
in iubirea din mine, te intaresti

iar in iubirea lui Dumnezeu, inca o data
devenim Una

Din inima,
Ram

4 comments: