Monday 22 March 2010

Moment by moment

Today I was out in the park with the roller-blades. It was so soo good! Whenever I do this, I am in the present moment. It happens naturally. My body knows already that otherwise it hits the ground. Literally. So it is a very good exercise to be present. And here I am, smoothly rolling, when I notice that all the chattering that was there in my mind since waking up suddenly disappears. It makes no sense anymore. What am I complaining about, after all?

I connected again with my dear dear trees from the park. Last fall I watched them searing and losing their leafs, I watched them serenely letting a part of them to dye. I watched them giving up of what could not be alive for them anymore. And I heard no tree, not even one, complaining or crying or asking shouting to God But WHY?? In their silence, they allowed the nature to flow, to keep on going, to do its meaning.

And now I'm watching them again. Same trees as last year. Same silence. Same acceptance. This time, accepting life again, accepting the new, the fresh. Without complaining that it hurts them when the buds are sprouting. Or that is so hard to start all over again, and again, and again. Without saying that they better don't turn green, if anyway, when the fall comes, they will lose again what it grew out of their sap. Silently, life just goes on running through them.

And yet, from this silence there is so much wisdom springing. It is so that I'm connecting again with the silence within my being, with that source of wisdom where the 'famous' But WHY?? doesn't exist. I'm connecting with the green inside me, eager to sprout out into being, with life and with what I can create, with my roots on the ground and my crown towards the sky.

In this moment, if I stay in this Now moment, there's nothing missing from my life. In this Now moment there are only potentialities for how I can manifest, there are answers to the question What is possible for me Now? No trace of whining for what it would have been possible, if and only if... I know, it's a paradox, cause the mind comes in and slaps to my face all the bills to be paid. But it's not about this, it's about an inner state, about that State in which everything is possible, in which people make miracles with them selves and around them.

It was so good to let myself spoilt by the sun!

Moment by moment. This is the lesson I'm learning now.

Love,
Ram
 












Moment cu moment

Azi m-am dat cu rolele. Tare tare bine a mai fost. Când mă dau cu rolele sunt în prezent. Se întâmplă natural. Corpul ştie că altfel dă cu fundul de pământ. La propriu. Aşa că este un exerciţiu bun pentru mine ca să fiu în prezent. Şi alunecând eu aşa lin pe role, am observat că toată vorbăreala din mintea mea dintr-o dată dispare. Nu mai are niciun rost. Care e motivul pentru care să mă plâng, până la urmă?

M-am conectat iar cu dragii mei copaci din parc. Toamna trecută i-am văzut cum se usucă şi-şi pierd frunzele, i-am văzut cum lasă senini ca o parte din ei să moară. I-am văzut cum renunţă la ce nu mai poate fi viu pentru ei. N-am auzit niciunul plângâdu-se ori văicărindu-se ori întrebând urlând din toţi rărunchii Da' DE CE?? În tăcerea lor acolo, au lăsat natura să curgă, să meargă mai departe, să-şi facă treaba.

Şi mă uit la ei acum. Aceeaşi copaci de anul trecut. Aceeaşi tăcere. Aceeaşi acceptare. De data asta, acceptă viaţa iar, acceptă noul, acceptă proaspătul. Fără să se plângă că doare când mugurii pleznesc. Ori că e greu să o ia, iar şi iar, de la început. Că mai bine nu mai înverzesc, dacă la toamnă o să piardă iar ce-au lăsat să crească din seva lor. În tăcere, viaţa curge în continuare prin ei.

Şi totuşi, din tăcerea asta a lor curge atâta înţelepciune. Şi uite aşa mă conectez iar cu tăcerea din mine, cu sursa aceea de înţelepciune unde Da' DE CEul nu există. Mă conectez cu verdele ce stă să pleznească din mine întru fiinţare, cu viaţa şi cu ceea ce pot să creez, cu rădăcinile în pământ şi cu coroana către cer.

În momentul ăsta, dacă rămân în momentul ăsta de Acum, nu lipseşte nimic din viaţa mea. În momentul ăsta Acum, sunt doar potenţialităţi pentru cum mă pot manifesta, sunt răspunsuri la întrebarea Ce este posibil pentru mine Acum? Nici urmă de plângăreli pentru ce ar fi fost posibil, dacă şi numai dacă... Ştiu, e paradoxal, că vine mintea şi-mi trânteşte-n faţă facturile de plătit. Dar e vorba despre o stare în interior, despre Starea aceea în care orice este posibil, în care oamenii fac minuni cu ei, în ei, în jurul lor.

Ce bine a fost să mă las răsfăţată de soare!

Moment cu moment. Asta-i lecţia de o-nvăţ acum.

Din inimă,
Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment