Sunday 17 January 2010

Nothing to do... No where to go...

Tonight I don't miss you.
Tonight I don't want you.

Tonight
I just love you and hold you in my heart.
Tonight
I'm contemplating your smile and the universe that opens in your eyes when looking in mine.
Tonight...
I'm just flowing through the corners of your being...

With nothing to do... No where to go...

Just being... relaxing... breathing...

Tonight I don't want you...
I just love you and hold you in my heart...

Love,
Ram















 

3 comments:

  1. To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart and to sing it to them when they have forgotten.

    We live in the world when we love it.

    Regard
    Heaven as your father
    Earth as your mother
    And all things
    As your brothers and sisters

    The only things in life you regret
    Are the risk that you didn’t take

    We are all angels
    It is what we do with our wings that separates us

    When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
    Live your life so that when you die the world cries and you rejoice.

    You see things and you say “Why?”
    But I dream things that never were and I say “Why not?”

    God gives us each a song

    We love
    That is why human life is beautiful.

    Be who you are
    Follow your Heart
    Fulfill your Destiny
    Awaken your soul
    Embrace Life
    Think Love
    Create Beauty
    Experience the Divine
    Remember the Joy.

    So Smile,
    Your Soul plays in Eternity.

    Only Love will set us Free

    The greatest thing you’ll ever learn
    Is to Love and be Loved in return
    Show Life Your Best Smile
    To Love another person is to see the face of God
    Thanks for the love that you are,Priya.
    NAMASTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful comment :)
    Namaste!

    ReplyDelete