Sunday 3 January 2010

My neverending story - reloaded :))

Last year on my birthday I was writing what I called then 'My neverending story':

The more I open, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I discover.
The more I discover, the deeper I go.
The deeper I go, the more I heal.
The more I heal, the sensitive I become.
The sensitive I become, the more vulnerable I am.
The more vulnerable I am, the more awareness I have.
The more aware, the more I feel.
The more I feel, the more Love flows.
The more Love flows, the more I open.
The more I open…
Shit!
Here it comes again!!!!! 


Of course there's a reason why I remembered this now. What I wrote there is still true, except the end of it. Cause I see Life's offering me a chance to re-write the story. To see there're also other options.

Yes, Life is happening in cycles, yet we don't have to do the same again and again, don't we?

So instead of saying 'Shit! Here it comes again!!!!!'

I say now...

Welcome! 
I am exploring this moment just as it is
a New moment!

And already new choices have been made. They say you can't step twice in the same river. So how can it come again? I am not the same, how can it be the same?

Indeed love is the key that leads to awareness. And I'm happy and grateful when experiencing both.














Love,
Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment