Wednesday 27 October 2010

Let the form create itself

Listening and following the inner guidance leads to inspired actions. And inspired actions lead to inspired, meaningful life.

Do not force the form into being. Let the form create itself.

This message has been with me since a while, and I'm continuously witnessing its manifestation.

It was part of my learning to let go of control, to let go of desire, of how I want things to be. To trust. To flow. To be.

To discover that life in its wisdom is much more creative than I am by myself, when it comes to the 'how' and 'what' of things.

To breathe in the stream of life.

And I'm wondering... Is it really you who creates through being alive? Or is it Life who creates through you?

Love,
Ram


1 comment:

  1. nu am mai citit de mult, dar ma bucur sa te regasesc >:D< !

    ReplyDelete