Sunday 17 October 2010

Die in each moment

One day, almost one year ago, I was meditating in Amma's Darshan. Feeling my heart healing and opening. Feeling alive inside. In that precious moment of aliveness I asked God how can I hold it inside. He answered... Die in each moment.
(http://talesofalovingheart.blogspot.com/2009/12/and-god-said.html)

These words resonate within, now as fresh as then... Gently looking in my heart I see there are some old feelings, few old dreams, some old significant others, some old words and old deeds that it's time to let go to. I guess there's no room for old in Now, isn't it?

There is beauty, warmth and easiness in letting go with gratitude. It brings a light flavor of grace and benediction.

The heart knows there are no strings when it comes to love.

Love,
Ram

2 comments:

  1. This is so true, but how can you allow yourself to die if you don't know if anything will remain? I feel that because I resist dying in each and every moment, I'm never truly alive... and yet I hang on to this false security of running...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'this false security of running...'
    Spot on :)

    ReplyDelete