Thursday 4 February 2010

Reflections

She’s hovering around me. Showing her teeth. She comes out and grabs my throat. Ruthlessly. With her grin. With her cynicism. She’s dancing around me saying all kind. She laughs inside my soul and asks…

Do you really believe?
Are you really worthy?
It’s going to hurt. Again.
Can you catch It in your hand?
Is It real?
Go away. Run.
I will cover you.
I'll be your excuse.
Run while you still have time.
Trussst me.
Only I can protect you.
Only I can make you unseen.
Untouchable.
So small that no one can reach you.
Loose the essence and loose yourself in details…
Loose yourself.
Loose yourself to me…

I can’t breathe. I take one step back. Another one. And another one.

I see better now, don't I? And I have more space to breathe… I breathe connecting with the love inside. With the strength inside.

I start sniffing. What is this smell? It's so familiar, this stink...

I become a mirror… I’m hovering around her. I show her my teeth. I have teeth too, you know? She has throat too. I too can grin ruthlessly. And I have a voice too… I shout and throw myself into her. Totally.

When to grab it, she’s no more.

I breathe, I hug myself and whisper to me…

Sshhh…
It was only her, the Fear. She got old you know since she’s hovering around you. She's not that powerful anymore.
And you grew up, my dear.

I’m breathing. I’m smiling. I’m a Big Girl now.

Where’s the Fear to snatch it?

Love,
Ram
 
Reflecţii

Îmi dă târcoale. Îşi arată colţii. Iese şi se prinde-n beregata mea. Nemiloasă. Cu rânjetul ei. Cu cinismul ei. Dansează în jurul meu şi-mi zice de tot felul. Îmi râde în suflet şi mă-ntreabă…

Chiar crezi?
Chiar meriţi?
O să doară. Iar.
Poţi să prinzi cu mâna?
E real?
Pleacă. Fugi. 
Te acopăr eu.
O să fiu scuza ta.
Fugi cât mai ai timp.
Ai încredere în mine.
Doar eu te pot proteja.
Doar eu te pot face de nevăzut.
De neatins.
Atât de mică încât nimeni să nu poată ajunge la tine.
Pierde esenţa şi pierde-te-n detalii...
Pierde-te.
Pierde-te mie…

Nu pot să respir. Dau un pas înapoi. Încă unul. Şi încă unul.

Parcă văd mai bine acum? Şi am mai mult spaţiu să respir… Respir şi mă conectez cu iubirea din mine. Cu forţa din mine.

Încep să adulmec. A ce-mi miroase aici? Mi-e aşa de cunoscută duhoarea asta...

Devin oglindă… Îi dau târcoale. Îmi arăt colţii. Am şi eu colţi. Are şi ea beregată. Am şi eu rânjet nemilos. Am şi grai… Urlu şi mă arunc în ea. Total.

Când s-o prind, nu mai era.

Respir, mă iau în braţe şi-mi şoptesc:

Sshhh…
Era doar ea, Frica. A-mbătrânit de când tot dă târcoale. Nu mai e aşa puternică.
Iar tu ai crescut, draga mea.

Respir, zâmbesc. M-am facut Om Mare.

Unde-i Frica să o-nşfac?

Din inimă,
Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment