Tuesday 2 February 2010

I am

I'm in the world
The world is me
I'm inside me
I see myself 
Earth breathes in me
flesh is of trees and flowers
bones are rocks
sea is waving through blood
and air is the space between cells...

My eyes are gates
towards this Universe inside

I close my eyes
I open the inner Viewer
I see the miracle
The wonder of this Being
Sky is my inner skin
Stars are my cells
Sun shines in my heart
and moon is resting in my womb

In the silent dance of my inner watery garden
I'm a floating spark.
I float.
I am.

Love,
Ram

2 comments:

  1. "Sky is my inner skin, Stars are my cells, Sun shines inmer heart and moon is resting in my womb... "
    thank you for giving me this :)

    not only is this original in my garden of poems, but is the tranquil shore to my night ahead :) ...miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to paint them... I write them :)
    Miss you too :)
    Hug

    ReplyDelete